An exceptionally durable, full-featured flip phone that protects against shock, water damage*, solar radiation and more, Kyocera’s DuraXV LTE is designed to handle your rugged lifestyle. Get crisp, high-quality sound with HD voice. A large, tactile keypad and buttons make it easy to take phone calls and navigate your screen. Snap photos and record important videos on a 5MP camera. Or get a clear view of your screen even in unfavorable light thanks to a high-contrast LCD screen. All this, with the benefit of being a part of Verizon, America’s most reliable network.
Kyocera’s DuraXV LTE is built with a durable design for staying connected, even in harsh working environments. With a Military Standard 810G rating, it protects against shock, solar radiation, vibration, corrosion and other extreme conditions. Defend against humidity and blowing rain with the DuraXV LTE’s dustproof and waterproof design.*
Verizon’s 4G LTE network provides coverage for over 98% of the US population, giving you reliable service in more places. Use HD Voice to make crisp, high-clarity phone calls through your network. Or effortlessly switch to Wi-Fi calling when you’re connected to a mobile hotspot. Make quick phone calls at the touch of a button using Push to Talk Plus (PTT+).†
Snap high-quality photos using a 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and video recorder to capture what’s important.
View your screen, even with sun glare and other unfavorable outdoor conditions. A 2.6” QVGA and high-contrast LCD mono external display provide enhanced readability when sending texts, taking photos, using the internet and more.
Work on the go.
Get access for up to ten Wi-Fi enabled devices when you turn on Mobile Hotspot. Enterprise email support lets you schedule important meetings, touch base with clients and directly email colleagues.
* IPX5/IPX8 waterproof rated for up to 30 minutes in up to 6.5 feet of water. IP6X dustproof.
†PTT+ provisioning required
- World Device – Works in over 200 countries depending on your plan.
- Standby Time – Up to: – 18.3 days
- Usage Time – Up to: – 7.7 hrs
- Camera – 5 MP
- Weight – 6.17 oz
- Width – 2.22 in
- Height – 4.21 in
- Depth – .99 in
- SAR – Head: 0.48 W/kg Body-worn: 1.26 W/kg Hotspot: 1.37 W/kg
- Screen – Internal: 2.6” QVGA TFT (240 x 320 pixels) External: 1.08” Mono-color Hgh-Contrast transflective LCD (102 x 90 pixels)
- Hearing Aid Compatibility – M3/T4
- Colors – Black
- Storage – 16GB/2GB
- Expandable Memory – Supports up to 64GB microSD Card (sold separately)
- XLTE Ready – Doubling our 4G LTE bandwidth in cities coast to coast.
- Battery – 1530mAh Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Network – CDMA: BC0/BC1 LTE: B2, B4, B5, B13 (Cat. 4) UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- Processor – MSM8909 1.1GHz x4 Quad-Core
- Push to Talk Plus (PTT+) – Can be used on 4G, & Wi-fi networks
- HD Voice – HD Voice and Video Calling; Activate HD Voice to experience Simultaneous Voice and Data
- DuraXV LTE
- Pre-installed SIM Card (4FF)
- 1530mAh Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Wall Adapter/USB Cable/USB Connector
- Quick Reference Guide
- Important Consumer Safety Information
- Product Safety & Warranty Brochure