With Prepay Plan: $49.99 Retail: $149.99
Samsung Gusto™ 3 Prepaid
Samsung Gusto™ 3
A simple design, useful features and America’s most reliable wireless network make the Samsung Gusto™ 3 a go-to basic phone. With a flip design, it’s easy to carry in your pocket. Carry on handsfree conversations with Bluetooth®. See news and check your email with Mobile Web. Capture moments with the 1.3-megapixel camera.
Technology can be smart and simple, and the Samsung Gusto™ 3 is proof.
With its flip design, this basic phone is easy to carry in your pocket. The Gusto 3 offers a large keypad for dialing, adjustable text size for easy viewing, a 2–inch display and Bluetooth® for handsfree calls.
Connect to news and more with Mobile Web
View news, weather and sports scores with Mobile Web. Plus, access email from the Gusto 3 so you can read, write and reply while away from your computer.
Stay connected to friends and family by using the 1.3–megapixel camera to take and share photos.
With Verizon, you’ll get America’s most reliable wireless network and the option to share data with others on your plan.
Gusto™ is a registered trademark of Verizon Wireless.
• Main Display: 2.0” QQVGA
• (128×160), 65K TFT
• External Display: 1.07” (96 x 96), 65K TFT
• Sleek folder design
• 3.82” (H) x 1.92” (W) x .71” (D) inches
• Weight: 3.5 oz
• Main display: 2.0” QQVGA, 262K Color, 128 x 160 Pixel Sub display: 1”, CTSN, 65K Color, 96 x 96 Pixel
• BREW 3.1.5 SP03
• Digital (CDMA/PCS) /1X
Memory / Processor
• RAM 64MB; Flash 128MB
• Processor: Qualcomm QSC6055 192MHz
• Standard Battery (1000 mAh)
• Usage Time: Up to 8.19 hours
• Standby Time: Up to 32.1 days
• Head – 0.53 W/kg; Body – 0.63 W/kg
• 1.3MP Rear–facing camera
• Camera Resolutions: 1280×960, 640×480, 320×240 pixels
• Shooting Modes: Single, Continuous
• Set pictures as Main/Front Wallpaper, Picture ID
• Nightshot: Improves image quality when shooting in low light
• Edit Pictures (Effects, Decorate, Revision, Merge, Rotate/Flip)
•Upload images directly to Facebook®
• Customizable brightness, white balance, exposure, effects, timer settings
• Audio formats supported: CMX4.4.5, 72 Poly MIDI, EVRC, QCELP, I–Melody, MP3, AAC, WAV
• Headset: 3.5mm Audio Jack
• Bluetooth Version: 2.1 + EDR
• Bluetooth Profiles Supported: HSP, HFP, SPP, OPP, PBAP
Non Global Ready
Non Global Ready devices have limited roaming capabilities outside of the U.S. Please visit our Trip Planner for device specific roaming coverage.